Self-Love Review The Story Beauty Poetry About Me Contact

Friday, April 22, 2016

My Skincare routine

Hellooo beautipul ladies, it has been awhile since my last update. too many things happen.. my brother was sick and he has gone through a surgery to yea i'm so busy xD. I have been planning to do this entry since last few weeks.

I have normal skin. i guess so because my face is not too oily but not too dry. if you are wondering how do i look go check out my Instagram i do have a picture of my bare face lol.  My morning and night routine is nothing much different..

1. let's start with my face cleanser..


I have been using this for 7-6 months. and i'm loving it soo much. so far it has done a great job to my skin.. the pimple rarely popped out on my face (except if i didn't wash them) I wash my face Twice a day but sometimes once a day. haha Basically this face cleanser it for remove out the dirt on your face and keep your face clean. I don't use whitening face wash just because i love tan skin more lol. 

2.after i done cleaning my face i'll use a scrub. but remember scrubing your face everyday is not good.. i usually scrub my face twice a month or three times.  I'm using  Eversoft blackhead clearing in apricot. 

i have nothing much to say about this product.. yep. too sad. nothing.to.say.lol.

3. my fav step~~~  Toning my face. I'm using Thayer Toner 


I've been using this for 8-7 months. I'm so in love with this toner. I used to have a Lavender. but sadly Immigration has took it away from me. sad life. However i manage to purchase a new one. in Lemon. The smell is so nice and it is so refreshing i swear i love this stuff a lot. yes. you guys should try this as well~

4. Lastly, I'm using Cosmoderm Vitamin E 
This is basically a Vitamin E but it's work as moisturizer as well.. i usually apply this before i do my makeup because it's somehow make my makeup look better lol. or maybe i'm just crazy. idk. and i also apply this before i sleep~ as i wakeup in the morning my skin feels like a baby butt haha i really like it!


so yesh people that is my skincare routine. I sometimes use a face mask but there's a lot of face mask that i have tried so i'm too lazy to update here.. haha so see you guys on da next post byeeee~!! 

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh nak try scrub tu eheeh tak pakai scrub tapi semua orng kata scrub ni penting. I guess kena pergi beli scrub utk muka nanti.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @saf. ye scrub ni boleh kira penting untuk deep cleansing. tp tak boleh pakai tiap tiap hri x bgus. try la.. i heard jenama St.Ives pun bagus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cosmoderm krim vit. E dia memang best. Wangi dan parut pun makin kurang :D

    ReplyDelete