Self-Love Review The Story Beauty Poetry About Me Contact

Thursday, December 9, 2021

006. Emotions




There are many times,
we struggle from understanding
our own emotions.

My therapist said, 
acknowledge your feelings
feels your feeling
don't deny them.

I tried embracing them but 
what is this emotion?
am I sad? am I disappointed?
or am I just so confused?

The heart is home to emotions,
you feel it through your chest
it beats to the rhythm of your emotion

In my head, I know too well
what is going to happen
but my heart ignores it

Somedays, I just wish I could kill it
stabs it until bleed and let it die
so I could keep living without feelings.

Please, 
stop getting attached to
another heart that wasn't for me
stop feeling so special
when they were just showing kindness
stop being so happy
when you know it's meaningless
stop being pathetic
to seek their attention 

I'm so tired...

- Sarah Isyah


*PSA: Just to clarify the thing I don't have to but my past few writings aren't meant for a lover but just people in general. thanks. still single. 



4 comments:

  1. why does it seems relateable with me? :') sending hugs for you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, you can relate with it. I hope everything went well for you :) <3

      Delete