I am still so scared
I feel like no one is here
to hold my hand tight and,
walk together towards tomorrow
I feel like it's impossible
for me to walk alone
It is so lonely and cold
I hate those feelings
All these years
I've been walking alone
I was holding myself tight
each day I am waiting for someone
To hold me and hug me
Telling me I'm doing really good
Being proud of me for being alive
Although, I am healing
There is still a huge part of me
Wanting someone to save me
Just like Rapunzel being saved from the tower
Wishing someone to pull me out
showing me the moon and stars
the busy life of the city
the colourful scenery of a kingdom
I keep dreaming one day it will happen
But, those are fairy tale
It will always be pretty and magical
It might not happen in this life
It felt like it is
too much for asking someone to save me
but I can't help wanting someone to hold me tight
Maybe, no one will ever save me.
- Sarah Isyah

No comments:
Post a Comment