Self-Love Review The Story Beauty Poetry About Me Contact

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

004. Because it's you




I want to know more about you
Not because I am desperate 
Not because I'm rushing
I feel pleasant talking to you

I enjoy your company 
I feel the warmth I haven't felt 
I want to hug you tight
and never let it go

When you ask about my day
My pain flies away
As if nothing is hurting me
It felt surreal when you asked

Yes, it was a short meeting
We barely know each other's name
But it felt so comfortable
that I wish we could be together

I know I have nothing to offers
I can only afford my heart
I'm scared it wasn't enough
So, I paused every time I wanted you 

It is hilarious to think about you
We don't know each other
Yet, I have this sort of feelings
Maybe, because it's you

- Sarah Isyah



1 comment: