Why?
Why am I the broken one?
Waking up, feeling suffocated
Why am I the broken one?
Waking up, feeling suffocated
Sitting around feeling lifeless
Sleeping with pictures in my mind.
I think I am a broken piece
Trying to find me in different pieces
Scatters all over the places
Trying to glue me together
Oh well, I am still broken.
I feel sick,
My heads throbbing
My hearts feel like crying
My throat is sore
My body is aching
I don't remember the days I don't feel sick.
Sometimes I can never register feelings in my heart
It left me in confusion and I got lost
I don't know what awaits me
and it scares me to face the reality.
Am I broken?
Putting on a face to be everyone's favorite
Ignoring a soul that screaming to be remembered
When it's just me and the soul
Everything crumbles away
Oh, poor soul, I am sorry.
Pain, go away
I am trying my best
Turning this broken piece into a beautiful flower
Facing the scary reality
Aids the forgotten soul
It is all because I am broken.
- Sarah Isyah

great self-introspection, dear..
ReplyDeletesometimes we did feel tear apart and having no idea on what's going on...
take your time until u feel like u again.. <3
This is beautiful yet heartbreaking 💔
ReplyDeleteCome by to say hello.. blogwalk
ReplyDelete