Assalamualaikum and hi, how are you guys doing? I hope everyone is being fine. I'm back with another entry. I really don't know what topics to write and discuss with my readers but I just want to write. If you were here on my last entry, you probably know what I've been going through. It is not pretty at all. I am still not able to be myself.
Do you guys know the TikTok viral sound castaways? It goes something like "Castaways, we are castaways, ahoy there, ahoy. We are castaways". Well, I don't know why but why do I feel sad listening to this song? Maybe because of the meaning of "Castaways". Castaways means a person who has been shipwrecked and stranded in an isolated place. If I would describe my life right now it is castaways.
My life is the ship and I am stranded in an isolated place. I feel like I am alone fighting against myself. Few of my friends reach out to me, asking me if I am okay and they let me know that they are available if I need someone to talk to. I appreciate their thoughts but I just don't want to burden them with my problems and sometimes I feel like, they will not understand me if I told them. I feel like they are going to judge me for being this way. I truly believe they will not understand me and one day they'll get annoyed because I'm behaving like this. I know they'll get sad if they know this is exactly how I feel but I am sorry. I can't help but think this way every time.
The next lyrics go like "We're stuck where we are with no houses, no car, castaways, ahoy, we are castaways". I'm stuck here, no place I can feel like being at home, no cars to get me out of here. I am stranded. I understand that this is just a child song but I don't know I feel like it's a metaphor for my life. Well, who knows child song can be so depressive.
I get really sensitive nowadays, I can't handle small talks without getting annoyed. I get annoyed at everything, and I'm scared people will push me away because I just can't... Sometimes, I got excited over something and in the mid of it, my feeling just dies. It's sad, very sad.
I am sorry for posting another depressive entry. I really wish to share more fun stories with you guys, but apparently, nothing is exciting going on. However, I would like to thanks anyone who read my entry and supporting me, leaving a very nice message. I am working on improving myself. I've reached out using a proper platform. I'll be going to have my first mental health screening this Friday. Please pray for the best and InsyaAllah everything will be alright.
Since I'll be going to therapy sessions soon, it will cost me some money, if you want to support me please support my small business at Shopee. Thank you for reading, see you guys on the next entry.

That's the thing with depression or mental health that I hate. No matter we have so much people supporting us, but it seems so difficult to go through it, and we'll always feel alone fighting it. I wish for your recovery. Stay healthy ya
ReplyDeleteThank you, wish you the best. too!
DeleteRecovery takes a lot of time, but trust me, you'll get there. Always have faith, and I wish you all the best. Take good care of yourself okii xx
ReplyDeleteI shouldn't be telling you what to do since I'm just a stranger on the internet but please don't ever ask for forgiveness when you're not feeling well. Don't invalidate yourself like that. I know it's hard to not feel like these feelings of yours just an inconvenience to the people around you but please try.
ReplyDelete