Assalamualaikum and hi~ I'm back after a year. I've been so busy with my college and I've been so busy. Now I'm here in my bedroom locking my self for COVID-19. It's been a few weeks already but I don't really feel like blogging back.
edited image cr. to the owner from Pinterest.
Not really sure if anyone would read this but... How are you guys doing? Hope everything is fine. Lately, I've been into anime a lot so, I have no time to update my blog hahaha. I'm trying to cope up with my life. I stop writing for ZALORA for awhile because the payment has been stopped and I was busy even I have lot of time now I don't really feel motivated. Because I kind of stop doing beauty stuff and lifestyle. So I don't really have a lot of ideas to write to them. All these excuses hahaha. Again I drifted away from my dreams. I start losing hopes again. It is not because of the payment things, it's just... I don't know.
I really don't know what to say on this post but I just want to greet my dear readers and friends who supported me all these times. Since the MCO is extending you guys can expect new post from me soon. See you in the next post!
dalam ertikata lain, jiwa takde di situ
ReplyDeleteSimplest word describe perasaan saya hahaha
Deletedont feel down, stay positive!!
ReplyDeletethings will get better soon. take care okay
ReplyDeleteThere are times when I, too, feel like I lose all the motivation and kind of lose all sorts of ideas when it comes to blogging. But thankfully I'm the type that always remember to take photos of all the good eateries and places that I went to, so sementara tengah RMO ni, boleh lah pelan2 publish mana yang berhabuk dalam draft tu. Hopefully you won't lose your blogging mojo anytime soon. Looking forward for your next post :)
ReplyDeletealhamdulillah semua okay. nak tak nak kena adapt dengan new system belajar secara online and all. yes i know that feeling. something is missing yang kita tak tahu apa and i end up malas nak kutip balik biar dia datang sendiri. lama juga dia nak datang balik tu hahahaha. anyway, i hope you're doing fine during pkp.
ReplyDeletedemotivated would be always our friends at some days though, relatable
ReplyDelete