Self-Love Review The Story Beauty Poetry About Me Contact

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Flawsome | Self-love

Assalamualaikum and Hi, It's my semester break again. I've been trying to write but somehow I'm not feeling it. I have more articles to finish up but it feels so hard to do. So, please pray for me.

This entry probably will be similar to my "Why my life isn't perfect as other?". But I still have a lot of things to say on my "love yourself" series. We all have been going through a lot. Every day is a new journey. So, I'm here again to give you all and myself some support for us continuing our life.


Flawsome :an individual who embraces their flaws and know they are awesome regardless.

Every single of us has our own flaws, we sometimes work hard to throw our flaws away. Little did we know, flaws are still part of us. Without your flaws, you may not be yourself. We should accept our flaws. If only we love ourselves for whoever we are regardless of any weaknesses we have we are able to be happy and feel less insecure about ourselves. 

No one is perfect, stop being too hard on yourself. You deserve all the love even though you have flaws. Maybe other people won't give you all the love but you should love yourself. Begging for someone's love can't give us happiness but loving ourselves do give us happiness. Be grateful for being yourself, embrace your flaws and give self-love is one of the best things you can give to yourself. 

Stop hating, envying, jealousy, insecure and all those negative stuff and try to build a positive perception. You will able to be happy on the smallest thing ever. 

This is a short entry that I would like to share with you guys. I ain't perfect but I make this entry to remind myself and maybe this can help some of you guys out there. Embrace your flaws and you'll be Flawsome :) Have a good day.


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for this. I was reading a few pages from the famous 'The Subtle Art of Not Giving A F*' lol as well as Ibn Hazm's 'Anxiety' which I found really intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for sharing i will check them out soon :))

      Delete
  2. I didn't know the word flawsome exists. Thanks for this reminder that we're flawsome ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if it a proper word that exist in dictionary.. it is more to urban words. but anyway you got the meaning right. so stay flawsome

      Delete
  3. flawsome is my current blog's name yayyyyy

    ReplyDelete