Assalamualaikum and hi! It's been a while since the last update. If you are regular here, you probably know I was going through an internship. I made it guys, I finished my six months internship in February. To be honest, I have a lot going on throughout those six months.
I was really preoccupied with thinking about myself, about who I want to be. I didn't realize, it is already March. Nothing really special with March but I feel like I was running without a destination this whole time. I am happy to be working because I can afford my own food but I feel like I want to pause for a while. I feel like my life has always been rushing from a place to another and there's no specific destination. It's lonely too.
However, I have an interest that helps me to compose myself and makes me at ease. It's not drugs for sure hahaha. I do makeup every weekend just to ensure I still have an interest and basically making myself sane. Yeah, visit my Ig at sarahisyah_ to support (shameless plug). Writing is still one of my favorite thing to do! I may not be writing on the blog, but I still write somewhere.
I'm sorry for another short depressing post. I hope to make the fun entry soon! Anyway, how was your 2021 so far? I hope each of you is doing better. I'm glad I can still write and communicate with you guys. Thank you for the support for all this time. See you in the next entry!

Given the situations, my 2021 are quite meh so far. Things that we're going through might be different but I wish for your happiest future, I'll be rooting for you!
ReplyDelete