17th August 2020, marks the last day of my college life. Honestly, I don't know how to feels, it's just mixing all over my head and my emotions. If you guys keep updated with my blog, you probably know that I was really sad because I can't meet my friends for the last semester. Put that aside, I still have overwhelming emotions. Practically, I haven't finished my degree yet because I have to go through an internship for 6 months before I can finally graduate. But, the internship is just like working right? it's already in the new phase of life.
Saying goodbye to one of your most favorite phase in life is just too sad. When I look back, I do enjoy my college life. I go through episodes of anxiety through those years, crying for not able to be in class, arguing with myself to be better in studies, getting heartbroken because of the results. Apart from that, there are a lot of memories I make during my college life.
The thing that I will probably miss the most is the events. I was pretty much active in extra co-curriculum activities, I joined a lot of events and handle a lot of events. I was the president of a club at my college. I won't be able to experience all of this if my college years didn't exist. However, it is a little sad because when I was still the president of the club I cannot do much because of the MCO and stuff. I have a really good team, but you know things happened.
If you didn't know, my college is quite far from my home. Sometimes it takes 12 hours to reach home. So, I rarely went home because of time and money constraints. I get the freedom that I crave, hahaha. Growing up in a strict family and I don't have much freedom, but college does give me a chance. I think this is the biggest reason I enjoy my college life. But, don't misunderstand me, I do love and enjoy my time with my family.
In my first year, I really said to myself "think as you are going to a camp but for 4 + years". But, luckily I was able to adapt fast. Time flies so fast, I'm 22 years old and getting into new phase yet still single hahaha. It's funny because I thought I'm gonna meet "someone" in college but shame on me. Well at this moment, I don't really care anymore. I'm just going to work hard and enjoy myself.
I'm just going to hug myself and pat my back, you survived your degree. Please pray for my exam results and I hope my internship will be fine. Thank you to every single person that has come to my life during those years. If we were not in the same boat anymore, you are still part of my stories. But if we are still together, I feel blessed and thank you for staying with me. Same goes to my dear readers, who still keep up with my irregular schedule on this blog and thank you for all the supporting words. I love you guys!
That's all for this entry, it's currently 2.06 a.m. I should sleep right now. Thank you and see you in the next entry!

congratulation u finished your degree !!
ReplyDeleteThank you :))
Deletehello there my first blog reader! congratulations on finishing college! i'm so proud of you!
ReplyDeletewww.ithinkthisisboring.blogspot.com
Thank you <3
DeleteFirstly congrates,secondly don't be sad of not meeting 'someone' in your degree life
ReplyDeleteyou might meet one during working,who knows?
all the best sister!
Thank you cuya <3
DeleteAll the best. (hugs) 💕
ReplyDeleteThank you! (hugsss)
DeleteWishing you all the best with your results later! I also spent my final semester at home because of the MCO. Like my friends, I also didn't know that would be the last time I'd see them in class together. But that happened, and we're more than happy that we're surviving our studies.
ReplyDeleteyeah, the struggles to survive is real..
Deletecongrats! experiences become memories, and good luck for doing your internship
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Deletecongrats for your degree and good luck for you intern!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteCongratulations for finished your degree and I hope He will ease everything for you. Just have faith. Hope the internship will go well.
ReplyDeleteAminn, thank you!
Deletecongrats !! and good luck for internship :)
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Deleteyou did well !
ReplyDeletethank you!
DeleteHiii saghah🥰
ReplyDelete