If you guys don't know, I was really into makeup but now I kind of slow down a little bit. Because I believe that doing makeup is expensive and I AM BROKE! However, I'm dying to do some makeup and learn new stuff with makeup.
I guess I'm pretty good with basic makeup look but this time is different! I want to try something different! something wild! something that I never did. and if you guys don't know, I do youtube videos. Guess what? I make makeup videos on youtube.
This is the look, if you wonder how I did it or you want a better view, click here. I did this post because I want to promote my youtube channel. So if you happen to be interested please subscribe to my channel!
Thank you for reading this short post guys! I'll be back with another entry soon. This is just a shamelessly plug-in entry. hahaha. See you guys in next entry!

how to follow this blog XD
ReplyDeleteada button follow di sebelah kiri blog ni .. dkt bawah cbox
Deletesy xjumpa.... :(
Deletekalau tak jumpa cuba tgk dkt tepi header saya ada mcm tiga line.. cuba click situ..
Deletepractice makes perfect. chaiyookk
ReplyDeletebetul2
Deletedouble eyeliner make up look? how cool! saya yang single pun tidak bisa XD
ReplyDeleteeyeliner kena practise haha
Deletehebatnyaaaa!1 until now sy tak pandai sangat nak makeup. btw selamat hari raya
ReplyDeleteI like your video! ^^
ReplyDeletenot bad for makeup style that u are not used too. Saya dah give up nak pakai proper makeup. just pakai produk bibir je sebab tu je yang pling senang, hehe. Lagipon bibir sy gelap, so kalau xpakai, nampak kusam je muka
ReplyDelete