Assalamualaikum and hi! I'm back with another entry. Since we are still in RMO/MCO/PKP, I'm willing to write a little bit.
I bet staying at home is boring and you have nothing better to do other than sleeping and eating. I do that too. I've been sticking to my bed since forever hahaha. Locking down in my own room isn't a big problem for me because I'm someone who loves staying inside and spend my time with my laptop and phone. In simpler words, I'm in my actual habitat hahaha.
However, I believe this is the most proper and good time for each of us to improve ourselves. We can actually improve ourselves in a lot of areas. I personally trying to lose weight but jokes on me cause I keep end up on the bed watching anime.
Instead of doing nothing and feel bored, what you can do is do something you always want to do but you can't because of time restrictions. For example, you wanted to learn your second or third languages but you can't because you are busy. Now is the most appropriate time to do so, you have ample of time to waste and you can find a way to do so.
If you are still clueless about what you can do, here are a few things that I can suggest for you.
- Learn a new language or improve your current language
- Explore your cooking abilities
- Baking
- Learn how to play a musical instrument
- Write poems
- Improve your makeup skills
- Indoor workout
- Self-care (Meditation, beauty care)
- Decorate your personal space
- Learn how to draw
- Practice singing
- Learn how to dance
- Do art
This is only applicable if you want to do something productive and fun during this MCO. If you are lazy and you are good at being lazy, not feeling boring. Then you are good!
You can do a lot of things by staying at home. So please stay at home and let's flatten the curve. We still have a life to go back to and we need to stop COVID-19 as soon as possible. We are fighting this together!
What are your favorite things to do while staying at home? Share it with me. See you in next post~

I don't know how to do make up, but since I'm stuck at campus - I have been dreading to learn (but thats mean I have to buy the basics tools too since I dont have any!)
ReplyDeleteyeah that's a good call.. Good luck!
Deletei have been trying some of that!! arts..singing poem,,,and guess what,i finally got my own song!
ReplyDeletehttps://nasuha-itsmyessay.blogspot.com/2020/04/lagu-kedua-cuya-ada-background-music.html
still doing same routine over and over and some cleaning too.. ^^
ReplyDeletei learn how to improve my make up skills~ hehehee
ReplyDeleteI really want to decorate my bedroom this time around and accessorise my laptop cover just for the heck of it. hehe
ReplyDeleteat first it was boring but now i've adjusted to it.
ReplyDelete