Self-Love Review The Story Beauty Poetry About Me Contact

Friday, April 17, 2020

001.Dreaming inside the glass

Assalamualaikum and Hi~ I've always wanted to try poetry but I'm not good at it. I wrote a few in my journal but never publish it. So, this is my first "poem" that I publish on my blog. I'm sorry if this is bad. 


Dreaming inside the glass
By: SarahIsyah

I woke up inside a glass
I saw the world, yet I can't reach it
It is the glass, the glass that blocking me
I saw the world, I dream about it
A dream that gives hopes and happiness

The dream that I've always wanted, I threw it away
Why? Because it is impossible to climb out of the glass
Pretty glass catch every pair of eyes
Meets everyone expectations, so I can shine 

Screaming inside the glass, hoping to be seen
Throat hurts, heart in pain
People see and walk away
Dreams are just dreams
Break the glass, I'll bleed

Put on a smile, keep dreaming
because it's the dream that keeps me breathing
even the glass is filled by the water
I'll keep dreaming inside the glass.


That's all, I don't know what to say. Hope you enjoy it! If you like it leave a comment and if you don't leave a message for improvement. See you in the next entry and stay at home!

2 comments:

  1. We're trapped. It's not that we don't want to go out but we just can't. Don't ask why. As we don't know where the answer lies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. idk why im thinking about ballerina in a glass dome :)

    ReplyDelete