Assalamualaikum and hi! readers, I'm back again with another entry. I feel kind of anxious when I didn't update my blog. I don't know why. Need some serious help I guess.
If you are already in my blog for a while, I bet you know what have I been through, what I feel certain times and many things did happen. Well, that is life. There is someday that I feel so happy and feel so grateful for everything I had in my life. But somedays I just want to cry and blame everything for reasons. In fact, my life has a lot of flaws.
Sometimes we go on Instagram scrolling down to our timeline we see our friends who we believe has a better life than us. We feel anxious, envy and we get to the point that we might actually hate them or ourselves for not being able to live like them. What can I say, their life isn't perfect too. People put up happy moments on their walls just to make themselves feel better. No one would show their own flaws to the world. Yet, we want to be like them.
Everyone has their own strength and weaknesses. Sometimes we kind of left behind our strength just to be like someone else. Trying to fit in the society. One thing that we always forgot is that we can't have everything we desire. Life has its own limitation. Remember, if you try to break your limits there will be consequences.
Don't get me wrong, I did not support you guys to stay in comfort zone. You need to get out of your own box but there is a limit. It's like you get out from your own box to bigger box but the bigger box still has its walls.
You know, it is okay to be broke you don't need to use luxurious things just to make you look good. I truly feel like this is a "flexing era" where everyone feels the need to show off everything from their Gucci slipper to their iPhone Xs to their high-end makeups. This is not supposed to be a culture. It is totally cool to put on "selipar jamban", any Lenovo, Oppo or any cheaper phone. It is fine! totally fine. If no one gonna hangs out with you, hit me up let's set a date.
What I'm trying to say is, every people is different. Some of them are lucky enough to be gifted with lots of money and some of us are gifted with good health, good friend, good grades while a lot of people out there are struggling more than us. You actually can find happiness everywhere even in the smallest things. Life isn't always like a cupcake. Be happy, find your own happiness. Enjoy every moment. Because it is your own life.
I know that this entry is kind of all over the place but you got what I'm trying to say right? That's all for today's rant, Thank you for coming to my TED talk. hahaha.

kadang2 kita lihat orang macam sempurna tapi mereka ada masalah tersendiri yang disembunyikan :)
ReplyDeleteBetul tu.. :))
Deletethis is an inspirational TED talk :)
ReplyDeletehttp://mylittlestoryi.blogspot.com/
we're all forms of imperfection. it's okay :)
ReplyDeleteKadang kalau rasa macam kita ni susah/kurang, mungkin boleh cuba tengok orang yang lagi susah dari kita.
ReplyDeleteSebenarnya, banyak sangat nikmat yang Allah kurniakan dekat kita yang kita kadang2 xperasan.Alhamdulillah 'ala kulli haal. ;)