Self-Love Review The Story Beauty Poetry About Me Contact

Saturday, December 1, 2018

My current playlist

Hi guys, so today i decide to make an entry since i was left all alone. I want to share with you guys my current fav playlist. If you are looking for song recommendation you are at right entry. By the way my playlist include english and korean song.



Youth by Shawn Mendes ft. Khalid
I've been listening to this song for awhile way before the music video is out. Now the music video is out i would 100% suggest you guys watch the MV. It is so inspiring showing youth empowerment and they include islam in that video which is a great thing. I can make a whole entry about this mv. This mv didn't get lots of view so, i beg you all to stream that music video.

Flower by Seventeen
This is one of my fav non-tittle song from Seventeen. I'm in love with this song after i went to their concert. I hate the fact that i was crying and i can't remember this performances. I can only remember wiping my tears. 

Lovely by Billie Eilish with Khalid
Just recently in love with this song. Billie Eilish voice is perfect! I guess any song with Khalid will turn out amazing. This song has a deep meaning at least to me. It's a slow song which can make me cry haha. 

8 Letters by Why Don't We
This song is for anyone who loves love song. I literally listen to this song every single day because the beat are nice and so their vocals. Nothing much to explain cause i don't really understand why i'm addict to this song.


S/N by Stray Kids
This song is a hip hop song i would say. I don't know why i listen to this song everyday. It is like a drug. Very addictive, The video are so funny and i love it. Give it a try. If you hate it then don't listen hahaha.

My Pace by Stray Kids
I really love the meaning. It's about our life. This songs motivate me, so check the lyrics out. The beats of the song are catchy as well. I've been listening to stray kids quite a lot lately and i love all their songs but my pace are surely on the top.


Loved by Highlight
This is the latest song by highlight. It's pretty nice, it sounds like their beast era. I really like this song. The chorus beat was pretty sick. You can check them out.


That is all that i would like to recommend to you guys. I have more song in my playlist but mostly seventeen's song. I basically listen to all of their song. So i guess i don't need to share here. Have a nice day ahead and keep listening to music.
  


6 comments:

  1. I loveeee Khalid! His songs are the best! while Billie Eilish has an angelic voice! Love both of them.

    http://mylittlestoryi.blogspot.com/2018/11/im-youtuber-now.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiii! i luv those song too. Especially 8 letters and lovely. It's so melodious and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hai Sarah :)

    I'm a fan of Khalid and Billie too!
    I miss the time when they're still underground singers you know.
    It felt special knowing them and listening to their music.
    But now they're getting more and more popular. I can't help but feel jealous hahaha
    Nevertheless, here's to continuous support for both of them! <3 <3 <3

    Have you listened to Frank Ocean and Troye Sivan?
    Thought you might want to try listen to their songs too hehe
    Have a nice day :3

    ReplyDelete