We always hear that we need to love ourselves before love others, believe in ourselves. But do you really love yourself? do you really believe in yourself? How can you proof to me that you love yourself?
I always told myself to love myself before others because no one will ever love us as much as ourselves. I always keep in mind that no others you can believe, only yourself. Even now, there's lot of "Love Yourself" Campaign going on.
Without realizing it, I keep blaming myself on every mistakes. Am i suppose to blame myself when i am suppose to love myself? It's okay to make mistakes. That's what people said. They said everything will be alright but i am the one who facing it. Why is everything against me? Again, i blame myself.
It feel likes you are in love with someone but you hate that person at the same time. It's tiring honestly, the cycles never end. Because it is in you. I am struggling fighting my inner self to be better and so you are. We have our own struggles, we have our own hardship.
No matter how much you hate yourself, because in the end you only have yourself. Love can't be force. You need to open your heart. Accept yourself for who you are.
This is rather a short entry but it is something i want to share with you guys. I hope you all have a nice day ahead and keep on loving yourself.

love yourself always easy to say, but hard to do. haha
ReplyDeletethankyou for making this entry ... ❤️
ReplyDeleteOne of the nicest entry to end 2018 hehe
ReplyDeleteHere's to another year of self loving! <3